- Dave Nee Foundation, comprised primarily of dedicated volunteers to reduce the stigma of depression and prevent suicide through its support of established organizations and its own direct advocacy. Here’s a writeup that we did on the organization.
- Lawyers with Depression – the first website and blog of its kind in the country, to help law students, lawyers and judges cope with and heal from depression.
- 2012 National Suicide Prevention Week: Media & Information Kit (PDF)
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- The ABA Commission on Lawyer Assistance Programs for Depression and Suicide
These are just a few of the many useful sites for lawyers seeking help. If you know of others, please let us know and we’ll add them to the list.