App of the Week: TurboScan – Scan Documents Into PDFs on Your iPhone
Use TurboScan on your iPhone to scan multipage documents, receipts, and notes which you can then store or email as PDF or JPEG files.
The app has an intuitive interface and uses advanced algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
To save a bit of time and effort, assign a default email address and send your scanned documents at the touch of a button. You can also share to Dropbox and Evernote.
- Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
- Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
- SureScan mode for very sharp scans
- Document naming, storage inside the app and search
- Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
- Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
- Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or SkyDrive app (to send to clouds) or fax apps
Among the crowded field of iPhone scanning apps, TurboScan shines, with fast processing and quality scanned documents.
App Of The Week: Expensify – Record And Track Business Expenses On Your Phone
App Of The Week: ReaddleDocs – View Documents And Manage Files On The Go
App Of The Week: CardStar – Ditch The Plastic And Go Digital