To apply to this position, please send a well-written cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Do you like to work hard and collaborate with smart and driven organization? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where your contribution is appreciated and celebrated? Are you an adaptive personality who enjoys the challenge of figuring something out for yourself? Then you need to consider joining Rocket Matter.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to become a fundamental member of our sales team. If you have sales experience with SaaS and are looking for unlimited earning potential, we need to talk.
Rocket Matter is a legal practice management software used by thousands of law firms around the country and internationally. We are dynamic, innovative and dedicated to providing our partners with an easy to use and powerful platform to run their law firms. If you have the motivation, commitment and creativity to help grow our business, then this is your next role. You will report to the Director of Sales in our Boca Raton, FL office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Development Representative is a highly motivated professional driven to succeed and wishing to move forward into a career in Sales. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of Rocket Matter. Learning the legal technology industry in-and-out and finding our ideal partners through qualification will be a key requirement of success.
The Sales Development Representative’s primary responsibility is to contact outbound leads with the purpose of qualifying them and closing them. The leads will come from a variety of marketing sources that are focused on lead generation and will require outbound marketing efforts.
Your overall responsibility is to quickly gain their interest and qualify these opportunities and work with the Account Executives to bring them to closure. This is a great opportunity, with potential advancement within the organization. Aggressive and successful individuals will be rewarded financially and will gain the business experience and knowledge needed for career advancement.
A key requirement is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience and instills confidence in our brand. The goal is to not sell but to understand the problems and challenges law firms and their staff are faced with and position the sales team with this knowledge for a successful purchasing experience.
A typical workday is comprised of sending prospective emails, making and receiving dozens of telephone calls and doing research on law firms and staff from around the country and world. In addition, you will be speaking with attorneys and their support staff who have requested information about the solutions we provide. You will frequently have to cover in detail certain areas and features of the system, or ask questions about how they work, so you must be comfortable learning new technology and explaining its value.
This job is perfect for a recent college grad or person with 2 to 4 years experience looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing software company.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and writing skills (you will be talking with attorneys all day), be tech savvy and be able to accurately develop information on contacts using web searches and social media. Experience with SaaS technology and software sales experience is a major plus.
• Identify and creating new qualified opportunities from inbound/outbound leads
• Meet/exceed daily activity goals
• Engage with potential customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
• Profile the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team
• Collaborate with marketing research team and sales on lead quality and conversion
• Conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
• Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
• Four-year degree (BA/BS) or equivalent REQUIRED
• SaaS sales experience with the SMB market strongly preferred
• Very proficient writing, reading and verbal skills (grammar, business writing skills)
• Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing personality, not afraid to talk to strangers)
• Excellent time management skills
• Quick learner who is self motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
• Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and adaptive to change
• 2+ years business experience, in technical or marketing sector a huge plus
• Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
• Ability to converse with and influence high level decision makers
This person will be compensated with a competitive base salary as a performance-based bonus and full benefits. Rocket Matter promotes within and this role is viewed as the proving ground for our more senior staff.
• Paid Time Off
• Base Salary + Bonuses
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• IRA with company contributions
• Unlimited M&M’s
• Invigorating and fun Culture
• Ping Pong and Game Tournaments
• Casual Dress
• Committed to work/life balance
• Dogs in the office
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
To apply to this position, please send a well-written email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.