Recordings from our popular monthly webinar series get a second life: we do a bit of post-production, put the deck up on SlideShare, and add them to our video library on Rocket Academy. Here’s the 2013 list of videos.
1. Competitive Law Practice Through Exceptional Client Service – Learn how to turn an exceptional client experience into a true competitive advantage for your law firm from bestselling business author, keynote speaker, and consultant Micah Solomon.
2. Thriving Lawyers: Tips, Tools And Techniques For A Successful Practice – Desiree Moore offers an in-depth look at the challenges facing new lawyers, as well as tools and techniques all new lawyers can use to ensure that they survive – and thrive – in the early years of their careers.
3. Practical Lead Generation Strategies That Work – This discussion by Jason Romrell, will focus on how to get the most out of your lead generation strategies, how to select the best strategies in the first place, and whether pay-per-lead services are right for you.
4. Women In The Workforce – How To Stay Professional When Things Get Personal – Katherine Crowley a Harvard trained psychotherapist, and Kathi Elster a management consultant, examines the different ways that women in the legal profession may compete with each other, and offers field-tested techniques for breaking free from or avoiding power struggles between women at work.
5. iPad for Lawyers – How to Use iPads In Your Law Practice – Tom Mighell shows some of the best ways lawyers are using iPads in their practices, and the best apps and accessories for getting the job done.
6. Ethical Social Media Marketing For Lawyers – Discover the top social media marketing channels for legal, the top tips from Natalie Alesi and Samantha Collier for gaining full client attention and how to avoid legal ethics gotchas.
7. The 7 Most Important Internet Marketing Lessons We Learned At Rocket Matter – Larry Port discusses how Rocket Matter was built from nothing to the leading online legal practice management software in just five years, using online marketing techniques.
8. Getting Your Online Content Read: Best Editorial Practices – JD Supra co-founder Adrian Lurssen talks about why some legal content is more popular than others — and how lawyers can develop their own best editorial and content marketing practices to make sure they are well-read online.
9. Google Gmail and Calendar and Your Cloud Powered Law Office – Get the latest information from Carole Levitt and Mark Rosch on using free and low-cost Gmail and Google Calendar to improve productivity and inform clients and colleagues about deadlines, meetings, and depositions.
10. A Down and Dirty Writing, Editing and Grammar Course For Lawyers – Gary Kinder answers questions about grammar lawyers have always wanted someone else to ask.
11. Android for Lawyers – Jeff Taylor, aka “The Droid Lawyer,” walks you through the basics of the Android system, some of the device features, and favorite apps for lawyers using Android. From this you’ll have a more concrete grasp of what Android can do for you.
12. The New Florida Bar Lawyer Advertising Rules – The Florida Bar adopted new attorney advertising rules in 2013 that applies to websites, social networking and video sharing sites, along with traditional media . Brian Tannebaum discusses what this all means for Florida lawyers and law firms.