We hit the 50-video milestone on Rocket Academy this year where industry leaders share practice management, marketing, technology, productivity, and wellness tips and strategies to help firms grow and better serve clients.
Here are the top videos that were added in 2015.
1. Using Kanban to Become a More Agile Attorney – Improve workflows: The basics of Kanban, starting with Personal Kanban (suitable for both sole practitioners and individuals within larger teams) and moving on to team-based systems.
2. Current Trends in Law Firm Websites – Business development, smartphones, design trends, analytics and measurement, and site evolution through A/B testing and reiterating.
3. Using Your WHY to Build a Great Law Practice – The WHY-based business model: the importance of defining and articulating the organization’s cause or belief and building a leader-leader culture.
4. How to Start a Successful Small Law Firm in under 30 days – Five steps to launching a successful law firm, and what mistakes to avoid
5. How Law Firms Deliver Exceptional Client Service – Create the right firm culture to deliver a WOW experience to clients that gets them talking about you.
6. How to Use Freelance Attorneys to Grow Your Practice – Use freelance attorneys to manage your overflow work, handle special projects, and shore up support during peak periods.
7. How to Develop the Right Team & Leadership to Grow Your Firm – Developing the right team of associates, paralegals, and staff is a key part of growing a successful firm.
8. Attorney Wellness Workshop – Stress-busting, energy-boosting desk moves drawn from the practices of massage, meditation and yoga.
9. Cybersecurity: How to Protect Your Law Firm Data – insights and tips on how to better understand the data security environment and how you can best communicate to clients the need for secure information governance.
10. Law Firm Marketing: The Relationship Between Marketing & SEO – Gain a better understanding of the interrelationship between SEO and social media and how to use each to support the overall digital marketing goals and objectives of your law firm.
Videos from prior years that are still going strong:
How to Use IPads In Your Law Practice
Going Paperless – Adobe Acrobat Tips and Tricks
Seven Ways to Increase Productivity at Work
A Down and Dirty Writing, Editing and Grammar Course For Lawyers