Here are the slides and recording from the latest presentation in our Legal Productivity webinar series: Case Management Automation: Document Folders, Permissions, and Matter Templates with Nefra MacDonald and Tim Baran.
Legal practice management systems offer robust all-in-one back-office functionality for solos and small to medium-sized firms. Many now offer case management solutions as the line between the two designations continues to blur.
Case management features you should be aware of, some of which are covered here include:
- Task and calendar management by case.
- Matter and User Dashboards tracks ongoing (and historical) time and expense for each case.
- Unlimited document storage and automation by client and matter includes document assembly, folders, and integration with Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
- Matter Templates lets you set up and automate the process and repeatable workflows for handling different types of cases.
- Role-Based User Permission provides another layer of privacy and security.
- Client Portal enables secure communication with clients including sharing documents and other files.
Check out Rocket Academy for additional videos on practice management, marketing, and technology.