Internet Marketing E-Book: Search Engine Basics
People use search engines to find your business, product, or service, but how do you show up consistently in search engine results? It starts with good, optimized content, but let’s face it, Google’s winning. It’s been an uphill battle for businesses trying to make a dent in the search rankings. And if you’re among the downtrodden that got slammed by some of the algorithm updates, you learned how quickly all those SEO tricks can become completely useless, if not outright harmful.
But there are a handful of fundamental practices that you can implement to maximize the chances of getting your content found and read.
It starts with relevant, useful content in the form of website copy, blog posts, video, and more. In this E-Book, you’ll learn about the essential element that go into optimizing your online properties and content for search engines and for mobile devices.
Table of Contents:
- A Comprehensive SEO Checklist
- Link Building 101: Building A Strong Foundation For Your Site
- 4 Ways To Optimize Your Meta Descriptions
- Use Blog Post Images For Better Readability and Increased Traffic
- What to Consider When Choosing a Domain Name
- Astroturfing: Fake Online Reviews and How to Spot Them
- Google+: Elbowing Its Way into a Critical Business Network
- How Slugs Help With Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Copywriting – The Art of Optimizing For Humans and Search Engines
- SEO and Social Media
- 3 Tips for Choosing the Most Effective SEO Keywords
- 3 Tips for Optimizing Video SEO
- Four Keys to Mobile SEO Success
- 3 SEO Tips That Anyone Can Do to Speed Up Their Website
- Overwhelmed by Search Engine Optimization? Get Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin
- Don’t Ignore Bing in Your SEO Strategy
- Is Your Business Ready For Major Changes in SEO?
Get the Marketing eBook!
Fill out the form and you will receive an email with a link to your free book!