Internet Marketing E-Book: Social Media (Without the Hype)
Social Media is one of the most hyped and misunderstood Internet marketing tools available for professionals. Promises of receiving tons of leads for creating a Twitter account now ring hollow. LinkedIn and Facebook present exciting yet strange and frightening frontiers for marketing initiatives.
At Rocket Matter Internet Marketing Services, we have a very specific philosophy about Social Media, what you can hope to gain from it realistically, and how to use it. Our free social media e-book attempts to guide you in the right direction in an age where local search and community engagement are reshaping the Internet marketing landscape.
Table of Contents:
- Why Social Media?
Google+ is Important
- Because of Google Authorship. Here’s How to Set it Up
- Untangling Google+ vs Google Places for Business vs Google Reviews
- I’m a Man and I’m Not Afraid to Use Pinterest
- Effective Tweeting: A Twitter Checklist
- 4 Twitter Productivity Tips
- How to Use Twitter to Gain Practice Area Knowledge
- Top 5 Facebook Tips for Business
- What You Need to Know About Facebook Hashtags and Privacy
- How to Get Started with Facebook Advertising
- 5 Beginner Tips for LinkedIn Usage to Grow Your Business
- 10 Quick LinkedIn Tips and Strategies to Optimize Your Profile and Use
- Hate Facebook and Titter? Try Quora, Reddit, and Pinterest for Social Networking
- Backup Your Social Media
- Do You Have a Social Will?
Get the Marketing eBook!
Fill out the form and you will receive an email with a link to your free book!