- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone
- Easily upload photos and videos to Dropbox
- Share freely with family and friends
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox
- Add files to “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing
A great benefit is that you never have to worry about losing documents because your computer crashed, or was lost or stolen.
If you’re already using Dropbox on your computer, download the app for more functionality and mobility. If you’re not using Dropbox, now’s a good time to start.
App of the Week: TranscriptPad for iPad
App of the Week: Go Paperless and Organize Your Receipts With Shoeboxed
App of the Week – Evernote – For Mobile Note Nirvana