Dropbox rocks. It’s a free service that lets you access the files, pictures, music and videos stored on your computer, no matter where you are. Well, it’s mostly free. You can upgrade for a reasonable fee to more storage than you’ll ever need. For many, the free version does the job.
The Dropbox folder on your computer is synced via the cloud and accessible via the browser on any computer. Files are also accessible on the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and the Blackberry via the Dropbox app. The app allows you to sync, share, and download files from the Dropbox folder on your computer using your mobile device.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone
- Easily upload photos and videos to Dropbox
- Share freely with family and friends
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox
- Add files to “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing
A great benefit is that you never have to worry about losing documents because your computer crashed, or was lost or stolen.
If you’re already using Dropbox on your computer, download the app for more functionality and mobility. If you’re not using Dropbox, now’s a good time to start.