Shoot, edit, and share videos right on your phone with Givit. From the folks that gave us the Flip video camera, Givit is similar to Instagram, the popular photo sharing app, but with videos instead of pictures.
You can combine videos or stitch together multiple scenes from a single video. Add transitions, effects, and music and your fabulous video is ready to be shared.
It’s really simple. Start playing the video that you shot of a wedding or other event and tap the frames you want to include in the highlight reel. They’re automatically stitched together. Change speeds for slow-motion effects, add other effects along with music with a few taps, and share instantly to your social network.
• Live Highlighting – While recording a live event, simply tap to highlight critical moments.
• Multiple Clips – There are no limits to the number of video highlights that can be combined to create the final product.
• No Length Restrictions – Share highlighted video reels of any length or size.
• Effects – Add motion effects (slow-motion, speed-up), music and transitions.
• Sharing Options – One-click social sharing to Facebook, YouTube; or via email.
• Cloud Storage – Upload highlighted videos to the Givit cloud for permanent storage, or highlight videos from any other source imported to Givit.
Givit is free and comes with 5GB of storage. They offer a premium package with 100GB for an annual fee of $29.99.