The latest in our Keyboard Shortcuts series.
Keyboard shortcuts let you access frequently used features with a keystroke, and with your fingers never leaving the keyboard to use the mouse on your computer, saving time and increasing productivity.
Many applications have scores or hundreds of shortcuts, but who can remember them all? Instead of an exhaustive list, we’ve chosen a few core shortcuts to more commonly used features and functions.
Here is the Facebook edition:
Facebook keyboard shortcuts are browser specific so please add the following function to the keyboard shortcuts further below:
- Internet Explorer for PC: Alt + #, then Enter (included below)
- Firefox for PC: Shift + Alt + #
- Safari for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
- Firefox for Mac: Ctrl + Opt + #
- Chrome: Ctrl + Opt + # (included below)
[table id=9 /]
20 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts For Twitter Power Users
20 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts For Google Chrome Power Users
20 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts For Feedly Power Users