To apply to this position, please send a well-written cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your contribution is appreciated and celebrated? Are you a self-starter who loves taking on diverse responsibilities? Do you like to have fun? Then you need to consider joining Rocket Matter.
Rocket Matter is the leading cloud-based legal practice management software. It’s used by thousands of law firms around the world. We are dynamic, innovative, and dedicated to providing our clients with an easy-to-use and powerful platform to run their law firms. If you have the motivation, commitment, and creativity to help our business grow, then this is your next role.
About the role
You’ll thrive and succeed if you are a very detail-oriented person who loves to be organized and work with a strong, highly creative team.
Your primary responsibilities will be to manage the marketing team, coordinate the activity of freelancers, and execute our digital strategy, with a primary focus on social channels. We are looking for an aggressive digital marketer with a proven track record of building engagement and followers organically. You will assess, define, and develop our marketing and social media processes and strategies to drive profitable growth.
A typical workday would consist of coordinating projects and deadlines, executing the social media strategy, gathering data, managing communication with independent consultants and assisting in the execution of the department’s vision.
- Coordinates the development and execution of marketing and communications projects, including project management of key programs
- Develops and maintains the marketing and content calendars
- Helps to devise marketing and communication plans based on customer and consumer insight, brand strategy, market trends, and optimal user experience
- Assists in development of social media strategy
- Assists in the development of advertising strategy
- Creates well-written content as needed for B2B communications
- Takes an active role in marketing planning processes
- Presents marketing plan activity to leadership to ensure plans support forecast revenue and growth
- Identifies social media trends and new opportunities to proactively target proper audiences, technologies, and products and to maintain a competitive edge while ensuring consistency
- Manages social media interactions and responds to messages/comments on social media via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Develop metrics to determine effective social media return on investments
- Some travel maybe required
- Four-year degree (BA/BS) or equivalent REQUIRED
- Excellent ability to multi-task and a high-project management aptitude
- Strong, team-oriented interpersonal skills that match our company core values
- Excellent time-management skills
3-5 years’ experience, including strong account management w/ subject matter expertise
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive thinker and doer
- Social media experience across all platforms
- Strong writer
- A passion for continuous learning and executional excellence
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- IRA with company contribution
- Unlimited M&M’s
- Invigorating and fun culture
- Ping pong and game tournaments
- Casual dress
- Excellent work/life balance