For the Mac-loving attorney, or the Mac-curious attorney for that matter, no better conference can be found than MILOFest (MILO = Macs in Law Office)!
Reserve November 11-13 on your calendar and get ready to write off a trip to Disney World in Orlando, FL. The information you’ll learn is terrific, and take it from someone who’s been part of the community for over two years now, the people are equally great.
Rocket Matter will be there in full force, and as representatives from the state of Florida we will provide citrus fruits and in-depth behind the scenes knowledge of Disney World, including but not limited to where Walt Disney’s cryogenically frozen head is stored.
And now that Apple introduced their swank new 4G iPhone, you’ll be able to stream your own video back to the folks at the office.
Details lifted completely from the MILOFest Website (www.milofest.com):
Dates: November 11-13, 2010 (Thursday-Saturday)
* Thursday – Recent Convert/Newbie Track (times TBD)
* Thursday Evening – Social Event. Organizer Victor Medina will dance the Marcarena.
* Friday – General Programming – 8:30am to 4pm
* Saturday – General Programming – 8:30am to 4pm.
* Saturday – Closing Ceremonies. Victor will perform an Interpretive Dance summarizing the conference’s events.
Venue: Disney World Coronado Springs Resort & Conference Center Orlando, FL
Hotel: $144/night – good for 3 days prior to and after the event
Parks: Discount pricing for part-day tickets to the Disney Theme Parks