Rocket Matter customers collect 20% more revenue than they did before using our powerful time and billing platform. And today, we rolled out tools to help law firms do even better.
Rocket Matter, widely considered the best time and billing product for attorneys, is unleashing even more features designed to improve the way firms invoice. Together, these features will turbocharge your firm’s revenue generation.
Rocket Matter Payments: offers the guaranteed lowest credit card processing fees on the market and automates getting paid. With Rocket Matter Payments, invoices are emailed to clients, who can pay seamlessly online with any major credit card or directly with their bank account.
Here’s a killer feature: when you email a client an invoice, Rocket Matter can tell you whether they’ve taken a look at it or not. Check out the video below, and get started now by clicking here.
Create Custom Invoices on a Matter-by-Matter Basis: Create different invoices with a custom look and feel different matters. Personalize your invoice by matter to deliver exactly what you need to your client.
See Which Invoices Are Electronically Shared with your Clients: In Rocket Matter, you can automatically share invoices, via email or portal, when you create them. Our new report allows you to quickly assess whether you’ve shared invoices with your client via email or portal. With one click, see exactly who is receiving their invoices electronically each month.
Run Client-Centric Billing: Run a batch of invoices for an individual client, or for multiple clients at once. You’ll be able to filter and select whom you want to bill with just a couple clicks. Batch billing has never been easier.
Improved Document Automation Fields: The information pertaining to a matter’s contacts are available for use with document automation.
For predefined roles, use the following tokens
For custom roles, use the following tokens
* Last Calendar View will now be displayed when you return to the calendar. (Atlas)
* Today’s Date is now selected by default on all Calendar widgets. (Atlas)
* A ‘Trust Description’ field is now available to describe a Client’s Initial Trust Deposit when creating a Matter. (Atlas)
* Matters will no longer be omitted when a Timekeeper is specified in the “for User” field in Batch Billing.
* Setting a Statute of Limitations will not automatically ‘bill by owner’.
* Adding a contact as a Related Contact will no longer duplicate the contact record. (Atlas)
* When LEDES is disabled in your system, LEDES Activity fields are no longer included in Billable Activity exports.
* [ ] characters in Matter Name will no longer cause a red box error when adding calendar events or tasks.