- Multiple Timers
Fixes and Usability Improvements:
- New! “$ Billing” section with the ability to “Setup Taxes and/or Surcharges” is now displayed in Settings/Admin.
- A new category has been created for Flat Fees. Rather than flat fees being represented as ‘Type: Time’ in Recent Billable Activity, Flat Fees will be designated as ‘Type: Flat Fee’.
- “+ Add New” > “Event” now defaults to the date selected on the Firm Calendar.
- “( )” characters can now be included in a phone number when creating a new Contact.
- New! Firm Billing now displays a breakdown of Taxes
- New! “Invoices” option in the “+ Add New” menu. Clicking “+ Add New”> “Invoices” brings you directly to your Batch Billing page.
- New! “Matter Quick Add” widget has been added to My Dashboard.
- New! Invoice Template Mergefields for Taxes
- The following Invoice Template Mergefields now automatically reflect Taxes:
- Invoice_Template_Cheat_Sheet.docx has been updated to include tax-related Mergefields and tables.
- LEDES Invoices no longer include a Timekeeper notation on an Expense entry.
- New! LEDES invoices now incorporate tax calculations in LEDES1998B format.
- Archived phone messages now appear in Contact records
- Negative Matter Ledger balances are represented in RED.
- New! Matter Billing boxes now display a breakdown of Taxes.
- Documents can now be added to Closed Matters.
- If you have a Rocket Matter/QuickBooks Online Integration enabled, your QuickBooks Online account needs to have Taxes enabled in order for the Integration to work.
- New! Tax Details Report
- New! Tax or Surcharge Assignment Report
- Clicking on Tags assigned to Tasks will now display the Task listings associated with those Tags.