Rocket Matter makes it easy for you to set different billing rates for different clients and matters. Here’s how to set each one.
To change your overall billing time:
- Go to Manage Users in the Admin tab and select the correct user.
- Simply enter the desired amount under hourly rate.
- On your client’s page, click the pencil to the right of their name.
- Next to “Bill on an hourly basis,” select “I want to Set Custom Rates”
- Enter the custom rate, user name, and date in the appropriate boxes.
- Navigate towards a particular matter through the global search bar.
- Click on “Add Expense or Time” in the right hand column.
- Select “Time” under “Expense” and enter the desired hourly rate for this matter.