On this special (and slightly longer) episode of the 10 Minute Law Firm Podcast, Larry Port welcomes guest host Michael Freeling. Michael is a real estate attorney in Boca Raton, Florida and is a volunteer leader at the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). From donations to volunteer work to live events, you’ll learn about current ADL initiatives and how lawyers can get involved.
Learn even more about upcoming ADL events and initiatives using the links below:
- Football Unites (Partnership with the Miami Dolphins)
- Never is Now 2018 Summit on Anti-Semitism and Hate (New York City; December 3, 2018)
- 2018 ADL Palm Beach Jurisprudence Award Dinner (West Palm Beach; December 4th, 2018)
- Glass Leadership Institute (Various locations and times)
- ADL National Leadership Conference (Specific info TBD)