4. 8 Great Sites For Mac Loving Lawyers – Top sites that provide news, analysis, reviews, tips, tools and community for Mac loving lawyers and legal professionals.
5. 7 Purchases Under $15 That Boost Productivity For Attorneys – When it comes to milking every last ounce of productivity out of your day, you don’t need to shell out for fancy executive coaches, sophisticated day planners, and related tools.
6. 5 Great Everyday Uses For Evernote – A great daily-use application to store blog post ideas, to-do lists, meeting notes, and so much more.
7. Attorneys Take New Steps In Productivity With Treadmill Desks – Between desk jobs, driving and television, attorneys are spending more time on their butts than ever. But some are taking this problem to court.
They’re walking and working at the same time, using treadmill desks.
8. How To Not Make Mistakes Using A Surprisingly Simple Tool: The Checklist – So how can, as Mr. Gawande puts it, “a stupid little checklist” be so powerful, especially when the people using them are very smart, educated, and come loaded with experience (i.e. doctors and lawyers)? The short answer is they reduce complexity.
9. 4 Twitter Productivity Tips – Tips for a more productive daily Twitter experience.
10. Van Halen’s No Brown M&Ms: The Greatest Checklist Of All Time? – Van Halen had a “no brown M&Ms” rule along with other requirements at venues where they performed. They were management experts all along. Who knew?
We’re excited about 2013 and have lots more new, original content planned for you so keep checking back, or subscribe to our RSS feed so you don’t miss a post.
Have a happy, successful, and, of course, productive new year!