2. LXBN – The Lexblog Network – Drawing on more than 8,000 authors, you will find a curated collection of the Network’s best posts: content offering commentary on prominent legal developments, insight on best practices in a wide range of practice areas and guidance on legal marketing and management. Twitter
3. ABA Journal – Website of the flagship magazine of the American Bar Association, the site features breaking legal news, analysis from more than 4,000 legal blogs, written by lawyers who are experts in their fields, and stories that go beyond the headlines. Twitter
4. Law.com – A source for trusted and timely legal news and analysis, with stories from across ALM’s national and regional publications, with the opportunity to view news by practice area. Each practice area offers a rich selection of articles, curated by ALM’s expert editorial team. Twitter
5. Jurist – A non-profit organization dedicated to bringing objective legal news and reasoned expert analysis to the public. Twitter
6. Findlaw Legal News Pulse – Headlines from a broad range of law-related topics including Supreme Court decisions, legislative updates, and everyday legal issues. Twitter
7. WSJ Legal News – Legal news, litigation reports and regulation coverage from The Wall Street Journal. Twitter
8. Legal IT Professionals – Breaking legal technology news, thought-provoking articles, the latest Legal IT jobs, events and other legal tech stuff. Twitter
9. The Lawyer – Top UK legal magazine and website with all the breaking stories plus online debate, features, blogs, analysis and legal jobs. Twitter
10. Reuters Legal – The latest legal news and analysis from around the country, including breaking stories, trial coverage and law firm news. Twitter
11. Alltop Law – All the top headlines from popular legal topics around the web.
If you have suggestions for other websites that belong on this list, please add in the comments below.