To apply to this position, please send a well-written email and resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for an ambitious Quality Assurance Analyst with experience designing tests and writing code to test our software applications. You’re looking for an opportunity to work with the most talented software team in South Florida and the opportunity to work side by side with engineering, product and UX.
If you like to work hard and collaborate with a smart and driven organization, if you thrive in a fast paced environment, then you need to consider joining Rocket Matter.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a highly motivated professional driven to succeed and wishing to advance your career. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of Rocket Matter, one of the most advanced software companies in South Florida.
Your primary responsibility is to work closely with management, product, engineering, sales, marketing and customer support to ensure that we build a high quality product. If you are a QA professional who enjoys working closely with team members and looks forward building high quality product with them then this is your dream job.
As a QA Analyst at Rocket Matter you will have the opportunity to work on our web based solution as well as our growing offering of mobile native apps.
• Engage in every stage of the software development lifecycle with team members to build quality in throughout the process
• Work with product team to improve the quality of the requirements and help them develop comprehensive acceptance tests
• Work with engineering team to help them understand how to properly unit test their code, test the new functionality and how to successfully build a continuous integration pipeline
• Collaborate with management, product, engineering and customer support on the implementation of your testing efforts
• Analyze failures, reproduce issues, isolate problems, and identify root causes in conjunction with other team members
• Work on complex issues where analysis of situations and/or data requires an in-depth evaluation
• Participate in discussions and reviews with customers and management as part of the software development process
• An understanding of software testing methodologies and techniques like equivalence class, boundary value, decision table and use case testing
• Experience designing test cases
• Experience writing code for testing using C#/.NET framework
• Experience developing software using programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby, etc. will be consider in place of knowledge on C#
• Experience developing test automation solutions
• An ability to learn new business domains
• Experience working on Agile/Lean environments
• A team player with good communication skills
• A detailed oriented professional with a passion for producing the best product possible
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or other database technologies
• Knowledge of agile testing techniques like ATDD, BDD, continuous integration and exploratory testing is a big plus
• Interest on improving relevant technical skills and learning new tools is a big plus
• Knowledge of white box testing techniques like control flow and/or data flow is a big plus
• Experience using version control systems like Git or Mercurial is a plus
• Experience using crowdsourcing application testing services like Applause (formerly known as uTest), 99tests, etc. is a plus
• Experience using tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc. is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
• Work experience on QA will be considerED in place of a degree if candidate meets all requirements
• Paid Time Off
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental Insurance,
• IRA with Company Contribution
• Stocked refrigerator & Unlimited M&M’s
• Invigorating and Fun Culture
• Ping Pong and Game Tournaments
• Casual Dress
• Committed to Work/Life Balance