Being mobile is critically important for today’s legal professional. No longer tethered to your desktop computer, laptops and tablets have reduced in size and cost while growing in power and capabilities. Apple’s MacBook is now nearly as small as an iPad while still offering a full MacOS experience.
With all of this comes a new set of challenges in keeping your device and data secure while accessing your files and client information no matter where you are. This webinar will introduce you to the best ways to secure your devices and explore some of the top apps to increase productivity and efficiency in your law practice.
- Learn more about System Preferences and password management
- Explore iCloud and why it is important to use it for at least one critical function
- Locate and secure a lost or stolen Mac
- Securely connect to Wi-Fi networks
- Maintain good backups
- Sync with different cloud services
- Encrypt your files for extra protection
- Send encrypted emails to your clients
- Explore top productivity apps
When: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EST
Presenter: Terry Jarrell
About the Presenter:
Terry Jarrell has been helping Mac users get the most enjoyment and productivity from their devices since 2004. He served on the Apple Consultants Network Advisory Council for three consecutive one-year terms and maintains a Certified Expert designation for law practice management systems. Terry also teaches CLE accredited classes for attorneys and legal professionals. Website | Twitter