It’s that time of year again–time to cast your vote for the Legal Productivity App of the Year!
Every Friday we feature a cool app for our App of the Week series. We’ve chosen the top apps for 2012 based on the number of page views each featured post received.
For a quick overview of the apps, check out, further below, a list of the top App of the Week posts with links.
Voting ends on Friday, December 14th and the winner will be announced the following week.
We’re always on the lookout for awesome mobile apps. Please use the comments below to submit your suggestions.
1. Card Munch – Turn your business cards into contacts.
2. Bluebook – The authoritative style guide for legal citation in the United States goes mobile.
3. Rulebook – State and federal court rules.
4. Waze – A fun, hands free, voice operated, community-based traffic & navigation app.
5. Vocalyze – Convert Text To Audio
6. TranscriptPad – Provides complex transcript review tools right on your iPad.
7. Buffer App – Manage and schedule your tweets.
8. Pocket – Save articles, videos and web pages for later viewing on your phone or computer.
9. Haiku Deck – Create beautiful presentations On your iPad
10. Smart Dockets – Calculate dates and deadlines using court rules anytime, anywhere.