Live Website Evaluations!
Are you looking to make an investment in a new law firm website? The last thing you want to do is shell out lots of dollars for a site that’s already outdated. Make sure you’re an informed consumer by understanding the latest thinking in websites and marketing.
When: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM EDT
Speaker: Larry Port and Ed Case, Rocket Matter
In this FREE fast-paced, engaging 45-minute webinar, we will discuss current trends for law firm websites that include:
- Business development: what are the best techniques to attract visitors and convert them to potential clients?
- Smartphones: are you making sure your site is responsively designed for different browser sizes?
- Design trends: what flows, colors, and compositions are we seeing?
- Analytics and measurement
- Site evolution through A/B testing and reiterating
We’ll examine a few websites live, on the air! Want your website evaluated? Include URL when registering. We’ll hook you up with some awesome Rocket Matter goodies if you get picked!
About the Speakers:
Larry Port, Rocket Matter founder and CEO, is a speaker and award winning writer at the crossroads of the legal profession, cutting edge technology, and law firm marketing. He frequently discusses design and efficiency, and quality techniques that can be leveraged by lawyers.
Ed Case, Rocket Matter’s lead web developer, is obsessively engaged in modern web development practices and how to deliver memorable experiences on the web. He gets a real kick out of seeing websites evolve from concept to launch.