One of the more popular Rocket Matter features is email integration with Google e-mail. Users can sync a Google e-mail account and attach folders created in Gmail to matters, view those emails within Rocket Matter, and bill for them.
To configure the email integration, you will need to:
1) Click ‘Admin’:
2) Click ‘Manage Users’ located under Users:
3) Select the user for whom you wish to enable the email integration:
4) Check the ‘Enable Email Integration’ checkbox and enter your email credentials. The Gmail IMAP server will always be imap.gmail.com. You can ingore the port field and just enter your email address and password:
And just like that, your Gmail is synched to your Rocket Matter!
In order to map Gmail folders (also called labels) to your matters, you will have to:
1) Navigate to the Matter
2) Click the pencil icon located next to the Matter name
3) Select the folder name from the folder drop-down located under Email Folder and click ‘Ok’
Once your email folder has been attached, you will just need to click ‘Matter Emails’ on the right navigation panel and you will see all of the emails from the folder that you chose.
TRAINING AND DEMOS
Rocket Matter demos are always available online 5 days a week! Click here to select a time convenient for you and register.
Current customers who need a refresher on all things Rocket Matter are encouraged to jump onto one of our online training classes. We also offer them 5 days a week.
Our dedicated support team is always available 8am-8pm EST, Monday through Friday, to answer all of your questions and concerns. You can reach them by phone at 888-432-1529 option 1.