App of the Week: Adobe Reader – Search and Sign PDFs on the iPad, iPhone and Android Devices
Need to read PDFs on the go? Open a PDF email attachment that needs your signature? Do it quickly and easily on your smartphone or tablet with the free Adobe Reader for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Late last year Adobe came out with the app that allowed you to open, read, and search a PDF document on your mobile device. With the recent update, you can now annotate and sign documents right on your phone.
Some of the highlights of this very useful tool include:
- Quickly open PDF files from email or the web and view password-protected PDF files, annotations, and drawing markups
- Search text to find specific information
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
- Click on hyperlinks in PDF files to open linked web pages
- Annotate and comment on PDF files which includes highlight, strikethrough, underline, freehand drawing tools, and sticky notes
- Quickly fill out, sign (using your finger) and forward PDF forms to others
A year ago we wrote about Zosh App That Lets You Fill-In And Sign Documents From Your IPhone. Great little app, but it got acquired and this newly enhanced app from the giant Adobe renders it useless anyway. So forget the other PDF readers and go right to the source with the FREE Adobe Reader app.