App of the Week: Adobe Photoshop Express – Snap, Edit and Share Pics
Have you ever snapped the almost perfect shot, but needed to crop and fix before posting to Facebook or using for a blog post? Instead of emailing it to yourself, downloading to your computer and using a photo editor, do it all on your phone with the free Adobe Photoshop Express app.
Use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Choose from a variety of one-touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color.
Top editing features include:
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Tint, and Temperature
• Filters: Black & White, Colorize, Sketch, Soft Focus, Sharpen, and Reduce Noise
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, Soft Black and White, and 45 additional effects that can be purchased
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, Film Emulsion, and 40 additional borders and frames that can be purchased
You can share via email or to Facebook and other social sites from within the app. But unfortunately, there is no photo resize option. That would rate this nifty app another star.
Adobe Photoshop Express is free and available for the iPhone and Android devices.