Legal Software for Macs in the Apple Store, Soho on October 27th
Join Ariel Jatib and Larry Port from Rocket Matter® for a free LIVE session at the Apple Soho store in New York City on October 27th!
WHAT: Using Macs in a Law Office.
WHEN: October 27th, 6:30PM.
WHERE: Apple Store, Soho in New York City.
Live the dream – run your law practice completely on Apple equipment! Scanners, software, and printers facilitate the practice of law on Macs, and the iPhone is now a powerful business tool. Most attorneys who run Apple products at home are excited to find out they can use Microsoft Office on their Macs, run a paperless practice, manage their client trust accounts, and not skip a single beat when it comes to running a law firm. The ABA Techshow even has a dedicated session track completely catering to Mac-loving lawyers, and Ben Stevens, The Mac Lawyer, is now a bona fide celebrity.
You may end up discovering a secret: running a Mac office may even supply some serious advantages over opposing counsel running PC’s!
1. Microsoft Office Capabilities on the Mac (Demo: Word, Excel, Pages, Keynote).
2. Email Communication (Demo: Mail.app, iPhone, iPad).
3. Using scanners and maintaining a paperless office (Demo: Fujitsu ScanSnap and Acrobat Professional).
4. Practice Management and Time and Billing options for the Mac Attorney (Demo: Rocket Matter).
5. Trust Account Management on a Mac. (Demo: Rocket Matter Trust Accounting).
6. Specialized App Overview: BeeDocs Timeline 3D. (Demo: BeeDocs).
7. Mac Attorney Community: Blogs, ListServes, Conferences.