Learn What’s New and the Updates in Rocket Matter as of April 2021
We’ve been busy here at Rocket Matter, rolling out features our existing and future customers have been asking for:
Major New Features
Easy, Secure Two-Way Document Sharing
We’re excited to roll out a simple, secure, and efficient way to request documents from clients and also share documents with them. Plus – you don’t need to have anyone log into a portal or call your staff to remember a password. This is available on Rocket Matter Pro accounts and higher.
Mobile Biometric Authentication
Secure your confidential client information on Rocket Matter’s mobile apps with touch ID and facial recognition.
Simple Document Copying for Office 365 and Desktop
Documents stored in Rocket Matter can have matter information and billable time associated with them. Our new “Download Copy” feature allows firms to clone a document and remove this metadata, allowing for reuse of the document for different situations.
- Major performance improvements application-wide to increase speed and responsiveness of Rocket Matter.
- Android and iOS applications are rebuilt on the newest mobile frameworks, with improvements to the user interface design.
- QuickBooks Online syncing optimized for performance when transferring large amounts of data from Rocket Matter.
- QuickBooks Online error messaging improved for faster resolution times.
- Debit Adjustments made in Rocket Matter now sync to QuickBooks Online and are tied to the client.
- Fixed issue with imported data to tie imported Payments to previously imported invoices.