Rocket Matter Legal Mobility Advances with Google Synch, iPad Improvements, and More
Today, the leading online legal practice management software just took a leap forward for mobile lawyers. Rocket Matter users woke up to find they could synchronize their calendars with Google Calendar and have a more enjoyable experience on their iPads.
We’re excited to be able to extend to Outlook users, Android users, and Mac iCal users of Rocket Matter the ability to enjoy advanced two-way synching of their calendars via the Google Calendar conduit. Users aren’t restricted to being Google Apps customers and can take advantage of the offering with a simple Gmail account. The synching supports:
1) Recurring event synching.
2) Alarm/notification synching.
3) Synching across all participants for an event.
In addition, as avid iPad users ourselves, we’ve improved the usability of Rocket Matter on an iPad. The two already looked like they were made for each other, and the experience is now richer.
1) Disabled OK button after a click to protect against duplicate submissions and errors from the “trigger happy” among us.
2) Added the “no charge” option to the timer screen. You asked, we listened.
3) We’re always trying to make the app faster. Lots of speed optimizations. And more to come.