Rocket Matter Release Notes: 11-04-15
- Contacts listed as “Primary Contact” can now be associated with multiple companies.
- When creating a message from a non-contact, the person will be automatically added as a Rocket Matter contact.
- Pages have been optimized for faster loading.
- Invoices can now be shared automatically through the Rocket Matter Portal when contact only has a home email address.
- ‘Client.Name’ merge field now includes the client’s middle name on invoice templates.
- Date Calculator no longer produces a ‘10 second time out’ error.
- Activities cannot be added to closed matters.
- Counter for Payment per Client report is fixed.
- Notes with quotation marks no longer produce an error when trying to export.
- “Billable Activity by User(s)” now displays correct user when switching from ‘Muliti User Mode’ to ‘Single User Mode’.
- Columns persist within the same browser when exiting and reentering the “Matter List”. “Billable Activity by User(s)” and “Payments Per Client” reports.
- “Payment Per Client” report now includes a “Group by Client Totals” check box to include client totals.