Rocket Matter Release Notes: 8-6-15
- The pending invoicing widget on the user dashboard includes the total pending invoicing amount for all open and closed matters.
- Start date field added for batch billing.
- Payments recorded to operating account will first cover any unpaid invoices and the remaining funds will be applied to the operating account.
- Error is not received when editing an event where attendee’s last name contains an apostrophe.
- Events overlapping two months are visible on the second month.
- “Check Availability” accurately displays the availability of event owner and attendees.
- Deleting user contact record removes user from the matters report.
- Parentheses can be entered in the last name field.
- Ampersands and forward slashes can be entered in the first and last name fields.
Documents and Notes
- Error is not received when uploading document with a lengthy file name.
- Added ‘Name’ and ‘Date Modified’ sort options and text search field for Dropbox subfolder.
- Increased file upload size to 70 MB.
- Matter cannot be created if statute of limitations expiration date is before matter open date.
- User stays on current page after billable time is attached to an email.
- Statements report displays invoices with partial payments when the “include paid invoices” check box is not selected.
- Primary contact column added to contact export.
- Export of Aged Accounts Receivable report includes client-level and date range totals.
- Report summary added to Invoices Report to reflect total costs, total fees and total invoiced.
- “Search Options” is changed to “Advanced Search”