Rocket Matter Updates: Date Calculator, Statute Visibility, Reset Password, More
Hello Pilots! We rolled out a number of below-the-scenes changes to Rocket Matter last night as well as the improvements listed below.
Note: Please make sure you clear your browser cache! Click on this link for a video to guide you if you are unsure of how to do this. If you don’t, you may experience issues with the Global Intelligent Search.
We recommend you use Firefox 3 for use with Rocket Matter.
- Date Calculator is now on the Create Event page for easier calendaring. Previously, it was only available to editing Statutes of Limitations.
- Statute of Limitations date now appears on the Matter Dashboard and is scheduled on the Matter Calendar.
- Resetting a password for a user is now much easier, and does not require the verification of the old password.
- Names of deleted matters can now be reused.
- The Global Intelligent Search has been expanded to include more options. Users on Safari and Internet Explorer may encounter issues clicking on the scrollbars – use the arrow keys instead. Firefox users will have no issues.
Rocket Matter provides web-based legal software for practice management and time and billing. Our Legal SaaS solution provides law firms with an alternative to expensive Time Matters, PC Law, or other install.