Rocket Matter Updates: iPhone Optimization, To-do List Improvements, Better Pending Bills
Rocket Matter rolled out a number of changes based on user feedback: iPhone optimization, improvements to our To-do Lists, and more visibility into your Pending Bills. Thank you to our Rocket Pilots for their suggestions!
- Optimized iPhone experience: Use your Contacts and Calendar in a much more fluid way on your iPhone. You can navigate this information just as you would a playlist. Make phone calls and send emails directly from Rocket Matter! And if you want to bill on the road, you can still launch the full normal view of Rocket Matter.
- To-Do list improvements: Based on feedback from our users, we changed the To-do list behavior on your User Dashboard to include all to-do items you have across all matters. Now you can really apply Getting Things Done principles with Rocket Matter!
- Better Pending Bills screen: Instead of providing you with a date range, we now provide you with a billing date field that shows you all matters that are ready to be billed, whether they have recent activity, the client has a balance, or a contingency case has been closed. You can also filter by dollar amount, if you don’t wish to bill items with a little activity.
We also addressed the following issues:
- Added stability to the Add Matter wizard.
- Added additional validation to the Add Matter wizard.