SEO Best Practices for Lawyers (with Avvo): New Webinar!
On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest) rank your level of agreement with the statement: I know what I’m doing when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO).
This webinar is sponsored by Rocket Matter and is free to attend!
- We’ll be raffling off a $50 certificate to iTunes!
- Date: Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
- Time: 12PM – 1:15PM EST
Avvo has been fielding calls and emails about SEO best practices and have decided to offer our insight and address many of the frequently asked questions with an hour long presentation. The webinar is an introduction to SEO for the solo and small legal firm delivered in (mostly) non-technical jargon.
Attorneys who attend this webinar will learn about:
• Review SEO fundamentals
• Uncover challenges and opportunities unique to the small law firm
• Highlight common mistakes
• Reveal unethical practices which may get your site penalized
• Cover free and easy to use tools vital to SEO success
• End with 10 things you can do in under 10 minutes to improve your site’s SEO performance
About Conrad Saam:
Conrad runs marketing for Avvo, a Seattle-based Internet company that has revolutionized the way consumers navigate the highly confusing legal industry. He oversees the firm’s PPC, SEO, social media, online marketing, email and web analytics initiatives. Avvo grew from concept to market leader in the legal directory space just two years after launch, surpassing huge established brands with multimillion dollar advertising budgets and entrenched users.