[Webinar] Current Trends in Law Firm Websites – September 2014
Are you looking to make an investment in a new law firm website? The last thing you want to do is shell out thousands of dollars for a site that’s already outdated. Make sure you’re an informed consumer by understanding the latest thinking in web marketing.
When: Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EDT
Speaker: Larry Port and Ed Case, Rocket Matter
Click here to register!
In this fast-paced, engaging 30-minute webinar, we will discuss current trends for law firm websites that include:
- Business development: what are the best techniques to attract visitors and convert them to potential clients?
- Smartphones: are you making sure your site is responsively designed for different browser sizes?
- Design trends: what flows, colors, and compositions are we seeing?
- Analytics and measurement
- Site evolution through A/B testing and reiterating
About the Speakers:
Larry Port, Rocket Matter founder and CEO, is a speaker and award winning writer at the crossroads of the legal profession, cutting edge technology, and law firm marketing. He frequently discusses marketing, design and efficiency, and quality techniques in the software industry that can be leveraged by lawyers and legal professionals.
As Rocket Matter’s lead web developer, Ed Case is obsessively engaged in modern web development practices and how to deliver memorable experiences on the web. He gets a real kick out of seeing websites evolve from concept to launch. When not designing or writing code, he’s either spending time with his family or out on the links trying to shave strokes off of his handicap.