[Webinar] Develop Leaders and Grow Your Law Firm: The WHY Business Model
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it.” – Simon Sinek
Want to take your law firm to the next level? Start with WHY.
In this FREE presentation, you will learn:
- Key elements of a WHY-based business model
- Focus: the importance of defining and articulating the organization’s cause or belief and building a leader-leader culture to support that cause or belief
- Culture and the “People” pillar: the elements required for creating a Leader-Leader culture in support of the organization’s cause
When: Wednesday, Mar 25, 2015 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Speaker: Christopher G. Kenny, Star Group
You will also learn about developing leadership within a law firm, including:
- How to attract, retain, and develop leaders
- The ROI (return on investment) of professional development
- How to enable loyalty and teamwork
About the Speaker:
Christopher G. Kenny is the president of STAR Group, LLC. He helps leaders build inspired organizations of engagement and accountability by (a) helping them clarify and communicate their cause and (b) delivering best practices in the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. He is a certified business coach well as a certified WHY coach.
Prior to joining STAR Group, Christopher practiced business law for two international law firms, served as president of a privately held company and was the founder of a human resources consulting firm. Christopher received his bachelor’s degree in Economics (cum laude) from Georgetown University and his Juris Doctor from The Georgetown University Law Center. He has been admitted to practice law in Illinois, Missouri and New Mexico.