Webinar: How to Avoid a Lawyer Meltdown. Guest Starring Allison Shields of LawyerMeltdown.com
On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest) rank your level of agreement with the statement: I am in total control and am in no danger of having a meltdown.
This webinar is sponsored by Rocket Matter and is free to attend!
* We’ll be raffling off a $50 certificate to iTunes!
* Date: Thursday, May 20th, 2010
* Time: 12PM – 1:30PM EST
* Selected recording of previous webinars are available for download on our new podcast!
* Check out Rocket Matter’s YouTube channel for video highlights from the ALA Annual Conference and Exposition, ABA Techshow, LegalTech NY and other excellent adventures.
As part of our monthtly webinar series, in May we’ll be speaking with noted legal consultant Allison Shields on the topic: How to Avoid a Lawyer Meltdown.
The legal profession can be tough on its practitioners. If any of the following are true, sign up and tune in:
* You work more and more hours for less and less money.
* You’ve lost your passion or forgotten why you became a lawyer.
* You can’t stand your clients any more (and think they don’t like you either).
* You’re buried under paperwork.
* You fear you’re missing something
About Allison C. Shields
Allison C. Shields, Esq., President of Legal Ease Consulting, Inc., shows law firms how to prevent lawyer meltdown and build a practice they take pleasure in, with clients they truly care for.
Before starting Legal Ease Consulting, Inc., Allison was a full time practicing lawyer for 12 years, and was Administrative Partner at a multi-disciplinary law firm with offices on Long Island and in Manhattan that employs over 50 attorneys.
As a result of her experience as both a lawyer and a law firm manager, Ms. Shields understands the law firm environment and the daily pressures faced by lawyers trying to manage and build their business while practicing law and successfully serving their clients.
Allison’s experience includes spearheading marketing and business development initiatives and aligning legal and administrative personnel to new direction and growth.