Wednesday Wisdom: Utilizing the New Bulk Document Uploader
Importing your documents into Rocket Matter is the first step to taking advantage of unlimited storage in the cloud. Now you can do it in a fraction of the time, with our new bulk document uploading featuring.
This new feature combines the ease of drag and drop technology, with the speed to upload multiple documents into a matter simultaneously. Here’s how to use it:
1. Navigate to the appropriate matter dashboard and click Add Documents, on the right side of the screen.
2. Select to upload either from a web address or file.
3. Enter the appropriate URL or find and select the appropriate file. Alternatively, simply pull your document icon(s) into the drag and drop files box and they will populate in the status area above.
4. Click Start Upload for each of the documents. An individual status bar for each document will show progress, as well as a global bar, indicating total progress.
5. Look for the green Success tag on each document, which indicates completion, and hit the red Clear button to remove them from your path.
The documents are now uploaded and stored in their appropriate matter. To access them, simply click on View Matter Documents from the matter dashboard.
Taking advantage of the cloud means Rocket Matter customers enjoy unlimited data storage for contacts, matters and documents. In addition, all of this is accessible from any mobile device and from anywhere you can get an internet connection. Stay tuned for more tips on getting the most out of your Rocket Matter.