App of the Week: ReaddleDocs – View Documents and Manage Files on the Go
ReaddleDocs lets you read your documents on the go – from websites and email attachments to files stored on your PC or Mac. Even files in Dropbox, Google Docs, SugarSync, and other third party applications.
Files are saved locally so you can read them anywhere!
ReaddleDocs is available for the iPhone and iPad and provides functionality beyond simply viewing documents. You can also manage files, including editing, renaming, moving, copying, and archiving.
Setting up access to your email accounts, including Gmail and Yahoo, is a snap.
Additional highlights include:
- PDF viewer that supports full text search, permits annotations, and handles links and outlines
- Email files and print documents from within the app
- Optional password protection for files
- Save pictures to Photos via Bluetooth or WiFi transfer
- Supports MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files
- Bookmark the last page you read and resume reading later
The $4.99 ReaddleDocs has an intuitive, clean user interface with great in-app help functionality. It turns your iPhone or ipad into an on-the-go document management system.
App Of The Week: Turn Business Cards Into Contacts With CardMunch