App of the Week: Smart Dockets Automatically Calendars Deadlines Using Court Rules
Smart Docket aims to remove calendaring errors, one of the leading causes of legal malpractice law suits, by providing attorneys and legal assistants with the ability to calculate dates and deadlines using court rules.
With Smart Dockets™ users simply choose a court rule set, determine the trigger (e.g. Interrogatories Served), and enter the trigger date to automatically populate rule based deadlines. Results can easily be emailed as a report (HTML or PDF) and/or as calendar appointments.
Key features and benefits:
- Access to over 675 federal, state and local court rule sets anytime, anywhere for maximum risk management/li>
- Quickly and easily calculate court deadlines
- Run reports for upcoming dates in either PDF or HTML formats
- Ability to add deadlines to your calendar via Outlook Events and iCal files
- Minimize risk to avoid the leading cause of malpractice claims
Register for a new account on the website or via the app on your mobile device.
The Smart Dockets app, available for the iPhone and iPad is free and available in the iTunes store.