App of the Week: Smartr – Social Networks and Email Contact Manager
Gone are the days when our contacts comprised a meager list of work and personal email accounts. We now count contacts in the thousands across multiple email accounts and social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
But how does one manage such an expansive list of contacts? With Smartr Contacts. The app automatically keeps track of all the people you’ve ever communicated with, and aggregates contacts from across email accounts, social networks, even the folks on your calendar events.
It integrates with the address book on your smartphone, attaches a face to names and email addresses, and detects and assigns phone numbers automatically
Here are some ways you can use Smartr Contacts for your personal and professional life:
- Add contacts on your own by having people email you their contact info.
- Keep track of all the people you’ve ever communicated with – automatically
- Always know who you’re communicating with photos and recent communication history
- See what’s up with your top contacts in the home screen’s social carousel
- Call, email or SMS someone with a single tap
- Stay up to date with updates from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- See who you have in common with everyone
- Bring all your contacts together into one place
- Protect your contacts in the cloud, so should you lose your phone, all your contacts are safe and secure
Smartr Contacts is free and available for the iPhone, Android devices, and Blackberry. It’s also available as a plugin for Gmail and Outlook on your computer.
App Of The Week: LunchMeet Tells Your Professional Network When You’re Available For Lunch
App Of The Week: Turn Business Cards Into Contacts With CardMunch
Legal Productivity App Of The Week – Evernote – For Mobile Note Nirvana