[Free Webinar] Why All Lawyers Should Use Microsoft Office 365
Lawyers use Microsoft Office 365 to spend less time dealing with boring administrative tasks and more time practicing law and serving clients. And business-minded lawyers use legal practice management software such as Rocket Matter to boost profitability and keep their cases organized.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the groundbreaking Rocket Matter Office 365 Integration which provides two-way calendar and contact syncs, as well as the ability to save emails and Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents directly into Rocket Matter.
You and your firm will be more productive than ever! This powerful cloud-based combination is the perfect solution for busy law firms that are looking to reduce overhead and increase billable hours.
- Learn about the many advantages of Microsoft Office 365 as compared to the out-of-the-box version of Microsoft Office.
- Discover how to get the most out of both the desktop and online versions of Microsoft Office 365.
- Find out how to use Microsoft Outlook 365 to sync clients and appointments to your practice management software. Also, learn how to upload emails directly into a matter and how to quickly add billable time and attachments.
- Learn how to track your time and collaborate on different versions of your Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files directly from your Office 365 platform. Also, find out how to bill for the time you work on these files.
- Discover how you can take advantage of the Rocket Matter Office 365 Integration’s bidirectional contact sync so that your Rocket Matter account has all of the same contacts that you have in Outlook, and vice versa.
- Find out how to keep track of your calendar events inside your matters. And for hourly billers, discover how you can funnel your Rocket Matter calendar automatically to your invoices. No time capture needed!
Join Us Thursday, March 30th from 12:00PM – 12:40PM EST
Click here to register now!
Allan Mackenzie is the founder of Mackenzie Consulting and a 30-year veteran of the legal technology world. He currently serves as a member of the ABA TECHSHOW Planning Board. Regardless of his title–Consulting Interim CIO, IT Director, Desktop Architect, lecturer or trainer–Allan has always been able to successfully bridge the gap between legal and technology and create holistic solutions that move his clients forward, whether they are solos or 600-member firms.
Nefra MacDonald is the Strategic Marketing Manager at Rocket Matter. After working in various capacities at law firms, corporations, and non-profits, she decided to use her experience to help address the pain points that practicing lawyers feel every day. She currently co-chairs Rocket Matter’s Product Advisory Committee, which serves as a source of targeted feedback for the company’s product improvement strategy.