On the Fence About Attending MILOFest for Mac Lawyers? Check This Out!
We love Macs and Mac Lawyers. Know who also loves you? MILOfest, a conference for Mac-Lovin’ Lawyers and their families. The conference celebrates its 5th year anniversary on November 12-14, 2015 at the Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, offering practical tips and substantive education, interesting sessions on Macs, iPhones, iPads and anything else bearing an Apple logo.
Just as meaningful, is the active community of Mac users that grew out of the first conference and keeps lawyers coming back year after year.
If you’re on the fence about attending, the organizers are offering for the first time this year, a free Executive Teleseminar on Monday, September 21st, 2015, where you’ll discover:
- How MILOfest can keep you up to date on the latest tips and how to use Macs in your law office, for only a few billable hours
- The risks of falling behind technologically – and why MILOfest is the single best conference that experts both attend and contribute to so they can ENSURE this does not happen to them
- How to leverage technology to reduce bottlenecks in your firm and increase productivity; making a measurable financial impact on your profits
- The #1 business reason why the most well known and respected Mac-using attorneys come back to MILOfest, year after year
- Why running a firm on Macs without leveraging the best tools available gives you a false sense of IT productivity
Who should attend? Partners and associates, solo practitioners and office managers who are concerned about: migrating from Windows to Macs, dealing with increasing complexity in a growing practice, and learning more about the practice of law using Macs, iPhones, iPads and the other Apple products.