More Legal Podcasts
A couple of years ago, we published a list of 10 Legal Podcasts. It has been one of our top posts as lawyers seek to learn. (Check out this ABA Journal piece by Dennis Kennedy on podcast listening and learning).
Here’s an update with a few additional legal podcasts.
1. American Bankruptcy Institute – Bi-monthly podcast series on current bankruptcy issues.
Recent podcast: Examining Issues Surrounding “Crowdfunding” a Chapter 11
2. Nolo – Long time publisher of legal DIY guides offers podcasts on a range of topics, including business, criminal law, divorce & family law, patents, copyright & trademark, taxes and will, trusts and estates.
Sample podcasts: Working from home and Contract Problems: 10 Ways to Avoid Them
3. University of Chicago Law School – The law school puts out two podcasts, one each by faculty and students.
Recent podcasts: The Multi-purpose JD: How my law degree helped me in my career in business and What Every Woman Lawyer Should Know.
4. Law Technology Now – This monthly podcast features the editor-in-chief of Law Technology News, Monica Bay, interviewing legal technology experts, about top issues confronting the legal profession – from e-discovery to network infrastructure.
Recent podcasts: Law Librarians at the front lines of change and Code X: Stanford Law’s Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups.
5. Happy go Legal – Lawyer, blogger and career coach, Chelsea Callanan, is all about “helping new lawyers create successful and sustainable careers.”
Recent podcasts: Finding your solo practice groove with Susan Liebel Cartier and A healthy body for bright legal minds with Jennie Stancu
Perhaps we’ll do another update in two years. Meanwhile, if you know any legal podcasts that were not included in this list or the last, please add in the comments.
Top 10 Legal TED Talks
Top 10 Legal Writing Blogs
Top 10 Grammar Websites For Bloggers, Writers And Content Creators