Release Notes (Document Folders) 7/7/16
Document Folders & Redesigned Document Storage in Rocket Matter Atlas
- New! Upload Folders on Chrome Browser
Save time by uploading an entire folder of documents into Rocket Matter at one time in the Chrome Browser.
- New! Use “All Documents” view to see all Rocket Matter documents in one place, including notes, web addresses, uploaded documents, folders and invoices.
- Printable Calendar Views
Now you can print your calendar in Daily, Weekly or Monthly format!
- Restricted “Of Counsel” Access is now available as a Permissions Setting
Users with “Of Counsel” permission can add and view their own billable activity, but are restricted from viewing or editing other Users’ billable activity in “Recent Billable Activity” and in the Billable Activity Report. “Of Counsel” Users are not able to apply or accept payments, or add, edit or delete Matters.
Fixes and Usability Improvements:
- Google Sync button now appears in Firm Calendar view
- “( )” characters can now be included in a phone number when creating a new Contact.
- New! “Folder” view in the Documents section allows you to view all folders by selecting the “Folders” filter. The new “Folder” option can be found in “All Documents”, and in “Matter Documents”.
- New! “Invoices” view in the Documents section allows you to view all invoices by selecting the “Invoices” filter. The new “Invoice” option can be found in “All Documents”, and in “Matter Documents”.
- Redesigned Document Icons
- The «Matter.OpposingCounselWorkAddress» Invoice Template merge field is now formatted so that the address appears on multiple lines on the invoice.
- Navigation has been optimized to boost performance!
- A “flat fee” field now appears in the “ Edit Matter” section when you change the Matter Billing Method to “ flat fee”. You no longer have to change your Matter type, and then apply a flat fee separately.
- New! Rocket Matter Expenses now sync over to QBO in a format which allows you to write a check in QBO directly from the imported expense.