Rocket Matter Release Notes: 11-18-15
Rocket Matter Advanced Analytics Module
Advanced Analytics include the following tools to help your law firm grow revenue, become more efficient, and illuminate where you perform well and where you can improve:
- Origination: Easily see who is originating new business for the firm, and run reports on how much has been collected from those clients.
Matter Budgets: Set matter budgets to keep limits on billed time.
- Productivity per User: Set target hours for performance of time tracked per user. Break down how much time is spent hourly or unbilled. Quickly see if associates and staff are meeting their goals.
- Productivity per Matter: Understand which of your cases are absorbing the majority of your time.
- Collections Report: Show which clients are paying the most (or the least!) of their billed invoices. Take into account write-offs and unpaid billable activity.
Contact our Support Team at (888) 987-0539 for module pricing.
- Trust Details Report
- Now sortable by First, Middle, and Last Name.
- Also sort by Trust Balance, Pending Withdrawal, Total Matter Balance, Pending Invoicing, Client Remaining, Client Since Date, Date of Last Matter Closed
- New Filters: Show Clients with Open, Closed, and Completed Matters
- Search by phone number. Home and office phone numbers can now be used to search for clients and contacts in the Global Search bar.
- LEDES task and activity codes can now be applied to calendar events
- Add Expense or Time tool defaults to time or cost, depending on your last chosen option
- Increased visibility for Statute of Limitation events on Google Calendar. Statute of Limitation events now default to a 7am to 8am time slot.
- Clients will no longer receive sharing notifications before they accept their Portal invitation.
- Leaving the ‘Caller’s Name’ field blank no longer yields an error message.
- Common tags are now visible in the Tasks section.
- Activity and Task codes now appear when editing Time entries.