Rocket Matter Release Notes: 8-21-15
- Pending invoicing amount on the user dashboard is no longer visible to users without billing dashboard permission.
- Pending invoicing amount on the matter dashboard properly reflects flat fee amount entered when creating matter.
- Cases with pending invoicing and matter ledger balances cannot be closed.
- Billing date of billable entry remains the same after save order is clicked.
- When transferring a billable entry to another matter, the user remains on the original matter.
- Error is received if role is not entered for related contact of matter.
Documents and Notes
- Error is not received when uploading document with a lengthy file name.
- Company name merge field pulls the company name from both the personal and company contact records.
- The contact/client export in advance search is now similar to the contact export on the admin page.
- Batch billing export displays totals from client’s matters.
- Task is properly added when pipe character is entered in the task description field.
- “Trust Account” label changed to “Client Trust Ledger”.