Top 10 Legal Productivity Posts of 2016
In a nod to higher productivity, faster client response, improved mobility and access, cost savings, and increased security, our readers elevated “paperless” posts to the top spots in 2016 on the Legal Productivity blog. A healthy mix of marketing, legal billing, healthy practices, and technology tools rounded out the top 10 posts of the year.
1. Paperless Law Office: File Structure and File Naming Conventions
2. Paperless Law Office Protocols
3. Top Law Firm Marketing Tools
4. 10 Startups to Watch: CodeX at 2016 LegalTech NY
5. Dropbox vs Box for Law Firms: A Comparison of Essential Features and Security Protocols
6. 9 Vital Numbers for Your Law Firm’s Health (Infographic)
7. Tools Law Firms Use In a Paperless Office
8. 10 Actionable Privacy, Security & Encryption Takeaways From #ABATECHSHOW
9. 7 Ways Lawyers Can Handle Stress and Avoid Attorney Burnout
10. 15 Legal Billing Practices: The Good and the Bad
Thanks to you, our community, for another banner year on the blog. Have an awesome holiday season and a successful and productive new year!