[Webinar Wrap-Up] Law Practice Management Design and Workflows
Usually, we have a slide deck to share from our monthly webinars, but we decided to go deep with Managing Your Law Practice: Maximizing Productivity With Design and Workflows and demonstrate live, the process and reasons for Rocket Matter’s design overhaul and show how matter templates increase productivity by automating type-of-case workflows.
A recording of the webinar will be available shortly after a bit of post-production and we’ll update this post. (UPDATE: Webinar recording. Browse Rocket Academy for more videos.)
Automate your Workflow with Matter Templates
Create a template of Matter Details, of tasks and events, then apply them automatically to select new cases.
- Specify your billing method, statute of limitations, and unlimited tasks and events.
- Populate pre-defined contacts or data relationships in your matter without having to repeatedly input information.
- Add custom Tags to your Templates to make items easy to locate.
- Create Unlimited Custom Fields for automatically incorporating data into your matters.
- Create a pre-defined workflow by incorporating lists of “To-Do” items and events.
- Use our Milestone Feature to designate a “parent” event and create a cascade of events and tasks to follow.
- Create an unlimited number of Matter Templates.
For more, including a short video, see: Automate and streamline your case management workflow with Matter Templates.
Ed Case, Lead UX/UI Designer, talks design