SEO plays a crucial role in driving website traffic, and social media, in turn, plays a key part in boosting SEO. While most law firms consider SEO and social media to be two distinct marketing efforts, the reality is that in order to be truly successful, those efforts must be integrated to develop a cohesive strategy that takes both into consideration.
In this webinar, you will gain a better understanding of the interrelationship between SEO and social media and how to use each to support the overall digital marketing goals and objectives of your law firm. Guy Alvarez will present the strategies and best practices required to achieve a high ranking in search engines, while at the same time explain how social media can become an effective method to drive more traffic to your firm’s website.
When: Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Speaker: Guy Alvarez, Good2bSocial
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- The basics of SEO: Technical SEO, On Page SEO and Local SEO
- The relationship between social media and SEO backlinks
- How gaining more followers on social media can improve your search engine ranking
- The importance of engagement: sharing, liking, commenting and its impact on SEO
- Social networks are the new search engines
- The key role Google+ plays in search engine ranking
- Search engine marketing and pay per click: Are they worth it?
- How Google uses Twitter to discover new content
At the end of this session, you will gain an understanding of how SEO works, what factors the Google algorithm uses to rank websites and how social media can help your firm achieve higher search engine results.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Guy Alvarez is the founder and Chief Engagement Officer of Good2BSocial.com, which helps lawyers, law firms, and legal marketers understand and leverage the power of content marketing, digital marketing and social media. Over his 25-year career, Guy’s deep expertise spanning the fields of technology, marketing and business development has enabled him to emerge as a leading voice in the application of digital and social technologies for business.